Monday, May 11, 2015

Crockpot Italian Chicken and Potatoes

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup Italian salad dressing
2 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
8 small potatoes, peeled, cut into wedges


      Place chicken in bottom of crockpot. 

 Sprinkle with half of Italian dressing,

 Italian Seasoning and grated cheese. 

 Put potatoes on top of, or around chicken. 

 Sprinkle with rest of dressing,

 seasoning and cheese. 

Cook on Low 6 - 8 hours,

 until chicken and potatoes are tender.

3 comments:

  1. Good day! I was so impressed to see a very well-presented dishes that is absolutely tasty and delicious. You've done a great job.Well, thank you for sharing your talent and article it is very well appreciated. You can also visit my site if you have time.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me, I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too. The link is posted below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete