Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dibetic Friendly Cheesecake

I am a diabetic so I need delicious sugar free stuff that is good but won't harm me :)

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened, Low Fat is ok too..


1 1/3 cups milk


1 package (4 serving size) sugar-free vanilla instant pudding


Fresh fruit such as fresh strawberries,blurberries,raspberries or cherries. It is ok to top with sugar free pie filling.


1 prepared graham cracker pie shell - on my diabetic diet I am allowed a small amount of graham crackers but if you cannot have graham crackers just pour the mixture into a plain pie pan

Beat cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add milk, beating until creamy. Add pudding mix; beat until smooth and thickened. Pour half of this mixture into graham cracker pie shell (or plain pie pan if preferred). Place a layer of fresh fruit on top of this mixture (if using strawberries chop the berries into small pieces - if using blueberries I place whole berries on mixture). Pour the other half of the mixture on top of the fruit, completely covering the fruit. Top with whole fresh fruit. Refrigerate and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment