Monday, April 30, 2012

Houston We Have A Problem ... :) PLEASE READ .. Mz Bizkit

 
 
They have changed the blog setting up so bad that I have to read a ton of stuff before I can edit the blog..So I am putting this not in here so you will know what is wrong in this blog...
 
#1
 
I forgot to add the cocoa powder to the frosting.. the mistakes are in red.
 
#2
 
Use this recipe instead of the other one on
 April 21
 
This is the right one, geeez, I must have been having joint probs when I did the one on the 21 LOL  Arthritis not the smokin joint..LMAO

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cornbread & Smoked Sausage

 
 
1 lb. Smoked sausage cut into 1/2" slices

1 16-oz can of corn (drained)

1 can cut green beans (drained)
 
1 15-oz can tomatoes or stewed tomatoes

1 10-oz pkg cornbread mix or Stovetop cornbread stuffing

 1. Arrange sausage in casserole dish.
 
2. Combine vegetables and pour over sausage.
 
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
 
4. Prepare cornbread mix as directed on package; Spoon over vegetables and sausage mixture.
 
5. Bake at 400º F for 25-30 minutes
 
Thank you all , and I appolozie for messing up !
 
Mz Bizkit

 

No comments:

Post a Comment